Research | Product Management | Engineering
Microsoft Research India | Three Wheels United
Computer Science & Engineering, IIIT Delhi
Objective: Understanding of different research methods and paradigms. In particular, empirical and engineering research methods.
- Critical thinking, reading and evaluation skills
- The ability to present a logical and coherent argument
- Live Webinar : 10 Hours
- Self Work : 5-20 Hours
- Students from STEM backgrounds who want to understand what it’s like to undertake research in computer science.
- The medium of instruction will be English
- Introduction to Research and Research Methods
- What Is Research and What Makes a Good Research Question?
- What is a Literature Review and Why Do We Need to Do One?
- How to Read a research paper
- Quantitative vs Qualitative Research
- Introduction and study designs
- How Do You Know You Have Been a Good Researcher at the End of a Project?
- Case Study & Project
- Careers in computer science research
- Good colleges to study computer science research